Summary of Responsibilities:
The clinical application trainer is responsible for administering clinical training on 2020Now systems with client onsite technicians in performance of the Telemedicine eye evaluation. To perform clinical applications training for new client Optechs at the location of the 2020NOW client locations.
- Travel to the locations of 2020NOW new clients and train onsite staff (Optechs) on all aspects of 2020NOW Diagnostic Equipment and procedures and support them after the fact to ensure their competency
- Communicate all related client product training results to management via daily summary report when doing implementation
- Stay up-to-date and proficient on all new product/ equipment rollouts.
- Provide training on EMR systems and all 2020Now Workflow Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal, written and interpersonal
- Assist 2020Now Support team in resolving IT connection issues with partner locations
- Communicate proactively with clients regarding training plan and training outcome goals (Diagnostic testing time goals)
- Communicate with clients to resolve problems and enhance customer satisfaction
- Assist in creation or update of Clinical Application Standard Operation Protocols
- Excellent attendance and on time arrival to all client locations
- Track new onsite tech progress through review of EMR charts and perform remote follow up training with clients as needed to identify and find solutions of performance issues
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- Must be detailed-oriented and a team player
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Perform remote refractions when not traveling to train new 2020NOW clients
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates advanced comprehension of ophthalmic assistant skills as outlined by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology (JCAHPO) understanding of optics and the ability to perform quality refractometry measurements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Communicates effectively with 20/20NOW leadership regarding issues.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and windows-based software
- Other duties as needed
Note: This position requires travel (twice a month) to new 2020NOW clients for 5 days of training. All travel is paid for by 2020NOW.
Education and Experience:
- Certification Ophthalmic Technician (COT), Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technologist (COMT) or Medical degree
- Able to travel at least 2-3x a month (5 days each training) for trainings of new 2020NOW client Optechs
- Available to work weekends if needed