20/20NOW (“20/20”) New York, NY, is revolutionizing the way eye exams are performed today. Using state-of-the-art technology, 20/20 performs accurate, efficient, and affordable eye exams via Ocular Telehealth. 20/20’s turn-key solution delivers convenience and flexibility for both the eye care provider and their customers, making it an optimal eye-care experience. Via 20/20’s patented and proprietary software and exam process, our affordable and cutting-edge solution assists with patient access to care and increasing profits, while minimizing costs. Through the use of automated ophthalmic equipment and real-time HD video conferencing, 20/20 enables remotely present Ophthalmologists and certified ophthalmic technicians to synchronously and asynchronously examine patients, seven days a week, with no appointment necessary, and where ‘walk-ins’ are always welcome.
We are looking for experienced Ophthalmologists who possess an Mississippi State License and who want to be part of an organization that prides itself that all patients receive the highest quality Ophthalmic care.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and recognized standard of care
- Ensure all patients receive an accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual lifestyle needs are addressed
- Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship
- Live video-conferencing with patients to discuss patient diagnosis and recommendations
- Effectively communicate with ophthalmic technicians and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Qualifications / Education:
- Doctor of Medicine – Ophthalmology
- Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator with problem-solving ability and organizational skills
- Must possess multiple active state licenses from the State Board of Ophthalmology
- Private working environment
- Provider must have a flexible schedule in order to review exam results and consult with patients within 10 minutes of alert notification. Weekends and nighttime hours may also be required
- Multi-State Licensure preferably in any of the following states: MISSISSIPPI
What we offer:
- Enjoy the flexibility and freedom from working remote
- Flexible work schedule and lucrative salary
- Paid Malpractice Professional Liability coverage for tele-ophthalmology in the amount of $1.0m/$3.0m
- License reimbursement for state ophthalmology licenses, outside of primary location
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/life.