20/20NOW (“20/20”) New York, NY, is revolutionizing the way eye exams are performed today. Using state-of-the-art technology, 20/20 performs accurate, efficient, and affordable eye exams via Ocular Telehealth. 20/20’s turn-key solution delivers convenience and flexibility for both the eye care provider and their customers, making it an optimal eye-care experience. Via 20/20’s patented and proprietary software and exam process, our affordable and cutting-edge solution assists with patient access to care and increasing profits, while minimizing costs. Through the use of automated ophthalmic equipment and real-time HD video conferencing, 20/20 enables remotely present Ophthalmologists and certified ophthalmic technicians to synchronously and asynchronously examine patients, seven days a week, with no appointment necessary, and where ‘walk-ins’ are always welcome.
We are looking for experienced Ophthalmologists who possess a NORTH CAROLINA STATE LICENSE and who want to be part of an organization that prides itself that all patients receive the highest quality Ophthalmic care.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and recognized standard of care
- Ensure all patients receive an accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual lifestyle needs are addressed
- Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship
- Live video-conferencing with patients to discuss patient diagnosis and recommendations
- Effectively communicate with ophthalmic technicians and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Qualifications / Education:
- Doctor of Medicine – Ophthalmology
- Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator with problem-solving ability and organizational skills
- Must possess multiple active state licenses from the State Board of Ophthalmology
- Private working environment
- Provider must have a flexible schedule in order to review exam results and consult with patients within 10 minutes of alert notification. Weekends and nighttime hours may also be required
- Multi-State Licensure preferably in any of the following states: NORTH CAROLINA
What we offer:
- Enjoy the flexibility and freedom from working remote
- Flexible work schedule and lucrative salary
- Paid Malpractice Professional Liability coverage for tele-ophthalmology in the amount of $1.0m/$3.0m
- License reimbursement for state ophthalmology licenses, outside of primary location
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/life.