We are seeking Optometrists to join an innovative professional company that is involved in providing patients with remote eye health exams via tele-optometry. The doctors selected for this position will use their love of Optometry to become an integral player in the development and application of remote access to comprehensive Eye Exams.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow in an evolving professional service, and support of new cutting-edge ophthalmic/optometric technology.
We are looking for experienced Optometrists who possess an OD License in Maine and who want to be part of an organization that prides itself that all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and recognized standard of care.
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual lifestyle needs are addressed.
- Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship.
- Live video- conferencing with patients to discuss patient diagnosis and recommendations.
- Effectively communicate with ophthalmic technicians and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Qualifications / Education:
- Doctor of Optometry, TPA Licensure
- Multi State Licensure preferably in any of the following states: MAINE
- Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator with problem solving ability and organizational skills.
- Must possess multiple active state licenses from the State Board of Optometry
- Private working environment
- Provider must have a flexible schedule in order to review exam results and consult with patients within 10 minutes of alert notification. Weekends and nighttime hours may also be required.
- Proficient and comfortable with EMR, Practice Management, and Virtual Communication Software (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc)
What we offer:
- Enjoy the flexibility and freedom from working remote.
- Flexible work schedule and lucrative salary
- Paid Malpractice Professional Liability coverage for tele-optometry in the amount of $1.0m/$3.0m
- License reimbursement for state optometry licenses, outside of primary location
- We offer comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/life and 401K.