The candidate selected for this position will help to develop a center of excellence for a state-of-the-art ophthalmology practice within extremely busy optical retailer.
We are seeking Part time/ Full time individuals with front desk experience eager to work with an innovative professional company that is involved in providing patients with remote refractions and eye health exams via tele-ophthalmology. Experience is preferred, but not required.
Candidate must have an upbeat positive personality, is articulate, maintain excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow in an evolving professional services company, and support of new cutting-edge ophthalmic technology. We want you to grow with us.
Preferred, but not Required Duties of Front Desk Receptionist:
- Patient registration and intake via EMR
- Patient scheduling and coordination
- Perform preliminary screening tests
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as Front Desk Receptionist.
- Basic office equipment and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in quality improvement
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required
- Flexibility to work weekends